1. As we maintain an inventory of all the products sold on our website, you can be rest assured that the products will be dispatched within 24 hours of placing your order. We aspire to get your product delivered at your doorstep within 7 to 10 working days. However, deliveries can take slightly longer owing to unforeseen circumstances and delays.
2. Orders received on Sundays or during holidays are dispatched on the next working day. During busy times, such as holiday periods, there may be processing and shipping delays. Orders cannot be shipped to PO boxes or military addresses. Rural domestic addresses require one or more additional days to deliver.
3. As soon as you place your order, a confirmation mail will be sent to your inbox. Once the order is processed from our end and dispatched from our warehouse, we shall email you the details carrying your tracking number and the link to track your order. Alternatively, if you are a registered user, you can log into “My Account” section of the website to view your order details.
4. There will be an additional charge of INR 100 for order values, as shipping charge. This amount will be charged to your total bill at the time of placing the order.
5. Our courier partners make sure that they give you a call before delivering the product. Please make sure you are available to receive the calls, as after three failed attempts at delivery followed by an email reminder from our team, the product shall be returned to our warehouse.
6. Currently the products listed on our website are only delivered within India.
7. If you are not comfortable making an online payment on miresi.in, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment mode. With COD you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery, without requiring you to make any advance payment online. The maximum order value for a Cash on Delivery payment is INR 10,000. It is strictly a cash-only payment method. An additional INR 30 COD charges are applicable if your order total is less than INR 500.
8. Cash on Delivery (COD) option is not offered by our courier partners for select few serviceable locations. Also, COD option is not available on some of our products. Hence, based on your location and your choice of products, COD option may not be available to you. However, you can always opt for payment through Net Banking or Credit / Debit Card.
9. Payments for the products available on the Site, can be made in the following ways:
- Payments can be made by Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Wallets, e-Gift cards, and reward points.
- Credit card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment options are instant payment options and are recommended to ensure faster processing of your order.
- Cash on Delivery option is not available for orders outside India.
- Yana will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The user must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.